Below the video are some rules of the road for roasting vegetables!
1. Cut your vegetables into similar sizes to ensure cooking consistency and crispy browning.
2. Toss in a mixing bowl with olive oil and salt
3. Make sure each piece has room. Don't crowd the pan!
4. Use a simple roasting pan lined with parchment paper or a silpat. What is silpat?
5. Roast at 400-425 degrees F.
6. When they start to brown a bit then toss them to encourage browning on all sides
7. Poke with a fork to determine when the veggies are done.
Note - Places to get your silpat are listed here.